Hi,

I have an immediate requirement opening for a *Ruby on Rails developer
position in San Diego, CA. This is a 4-8 month contract*. I would appreciate
if you could send me your updated word format resume along with best contact
details ASAP.

*Here are the requirement details:*

*Position             : Ruby on Rails developer *

*Location            : San Diego, CA*

*Contract            : 4-8 months contract***

**excellent communication is a must and a background/drug check is required.
*

*Short Description:** *

   - Sr. Ruby on Rails developer for a 4-8 month contract.
   - Must hit the ground running,
   - Experience with large websites, multi-tier and social interation a
   plus.
   - HTML/CSS also a plus

*Complete Description:** *

Intuit is a leading software provider of business and financial management
solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers and accounting
professionals. You probably know us by our flagship products, QuickBooks®,
Mint® and TurboTax®, but that's just the start. We are currently mid-stride
in our transformation from a shrink-wrapped software company to one of the
country's leading providers of web-based applications and SaaS providers.

Live Community is Intuit's leading Social Platform (Social CRM) that powers
a rich and productive experience for customers and company to share
information leading to customer satisfaction, reduced costs and increased
revenue. Making this experience scale across the millions of users who use
Intuit products every day introduces new challenges that have never before
been solved. By leveraging leading open source components and platforms and
exploring new models for improving social behavior the Live Community team
is innovating and pioneering efforts in the Social CRM market.

Live Community implements various "conversations" including Q&A between
customer, non-paid expert and Intuit's larger employee base. Examples
include: https://ttlc.intuit.com/app/full_page and www.community.intuit.com.
Given that Live Community is used throughout Intuit's desktop and online
offerings all changes and improvements to Live Community have immediate and
widespread benefits to customer and company alike.

We are current seeking Sr. Developers who have a track record of success
working in fast paced environments on commercial Web or SaaS products.
Candidates must demonstrate mastery of Ruby on Rails so they can hit the
ground sprinting Experience with large web-sites, multi-tier, performance
sensitive applications will be needed as develop efforts must consider
multiple factors.

*Desirable candidates will also have** *

   - . Strength in MySQL or other RDBMS technologies.
   - . Exposure to Agile/Scrum and Test driven development environments.
   - . Background in User experience, HTML, CSS and JavaScript.
   - . Efficient written and verbal communication skills.
   - . Solr, Lucene, MemCache and other related open source components.

Thanks/Regards,

*SAMEER*,
*Xpert**Tech Inc*

400 W Cummings Park,

Suite#5450A

Woburn, MA-01801

Email:*sam...@xperttech.com*

Ph# 781-399-4354 | Fax # 781 207 0709 | www.xperttech.com

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sameer-maharana/9/1b/b5a>

* *

*IMPORTANT NOTE*: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in future, please reply with ""Remove"" in the subject
line and the email-id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP.

P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?