Hi,

I have an immediate requirement opening for a *Sr. Oracle DBA position in
Atlanta, GA. This is a 3+ month’s contract position*. I would appreciate if
you could send your updated word format resume along with best contact
details ASAP.

*Here are the requirement details:*

*Position             : Sr. Oracle DBA*

*Duration           : 3+ month’s contract*

*Location            : Atlanta, GA***

Candidates *MUST BE LOCAL*! The client wants to do face to face interview's
tomorrow and will have a decision by Friday!!

*Required Toolset:***

   - Oracle DB 10g r2
   - Oracle Internet Directory Services
   - Oracle Advanced Security
   - Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
   - Oracle Enterprise Manager

*Required skill-sets:***

   - Database development
   - PL*SQL Development