Hi,

I have an immediate requirement opening for a *PeopleSoft Developer position
in South Carolina. This is a 2+ month’s contract*. I appreciate if you could
send me your updated word format resume along with best contact details
ASAP.

Here are the requirement details:

Position               : Peoplesoft Developer

Location              : South Carolina

Duration             : 2+ month’s contract

*Payroll:***

   - Expertise with Payroll NA
   - Understanding of Payroll processes and process redesign
   - Understanding  of compliance issues related to payroll and payroll
   management
   - Experience and understand with commitment control accounting
   - Understanding of and deep experience in the interface between the
   payroll module and general ledger
   - Understanding of leave tracking (including FMLA)
   - Understanding of and ability to provide client with high-level cost and
   implementation estimates for proposed changes to PeopleSoft
   - Experience assessing/implementing PeopleSoft Payroll in higher
   education
   - Ability to develop PowerPoint presentations
   - Ability to work with technology/functional leads and translate
   results/issues to non-technical resources

*Human Resources Module /Talent Acquisition Management:***

   - Expertise with Talent Acquisition Management
      - Keyword functionality
      - Applicant tracking
   - Understanding of recruitment processes and overall interaction of
   modules within PeopleSoft relative to recruitment
   - Understanding of compliance issues related to recruitment
   - Understanding of and ability to provide client with high-level cost and
   implementation estimates for proposed changes to PeopleSoft
   - Ability to develop PowerPoint presentations
   - Experience assessing/implementing HR Module or TAM in higher education
   - Ability to work with technology/functional leads and translate
   results/issues to non-technical resources

In addition to, we would require someone who knows or is able to evaluate
the PeopleSoft performance management tool (I believe it is ePerformance).
The current performance management process is completely paper-based. We
know PeopleSoft has the capability but would like to know whether the
solution would work for their needs.

Thanks/Regards,

*SAMEER*,
*Xpert**Tech Inc*