Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is Kumar with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an opening with my client who is looking for *Senior tester
:Meditech  HL7 : Health Care Domain exp at Nashville, TN.…

Position: Senior tester :Meditech / HL7 : Health Care Domain exp
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Nashville, TN

Job Description/Skills Required:*

*MEDITECH *                                General usage; understands module
approach and interactions
*Evidence Based Order Sets*       Understand Evidence Based order Sets
*HL7 *                                           Test interfaces between
MEDITECH and Other connected Apps
*Metrics*                                       Test Report Creation and
Implementation and understanding of metrics needed and validation techniques

1.     Experience using/supporting/testing Meditech LAB HL7 interfaces and
related functionality/ Meditech LAB (MICRO, BBK, PATH) functionality/
Meditech Pharmacy (PHA, RXM, AOM) functionality.
2.     Experience using Quality Center for test planning, execution and
defect management.
3.     The work for this request will be the testing and support of Meditech
HL7 LAB interfaces

*Please submit 100% matching resumes to ku...@javaji.com*

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar