Hi,

I have been working in the US IT recruitment industry for the last 3 years
and during this tenure I have made my own database of US IT consultants
(Jobseekers). I have *created a list of around 30000 candidates* from the IT
field. I have sorted these leads on the basis of their skills locations and
their work status. The list is as good as a job portal. *It has contact
number, name, email ID’s, location, work status, and their skills (job
titles)*. It has active as well as passive jobseekers details. I have
prepared this list using portals like Monster, Dice, Career Builder and
other major job portals. It covers all the skills (*Web Development, ERP,
System/Network Administration, Data warehousing, PM, BA etc.*) This is as
good as a recruiter working for any company as I myself have been using it
and getting good response from it and also made placements using the same
list. These leads are tested by me and have never been used by anyone else
so the jobseekers do respond to the mails sent to them. This list has also
never been sold to anybody.

I *want to sell this entire list* as I don’t need this list anymore and am
also in a financial crisis. It a fresh list of candidates and I will sell
this to only one particular company.

*Any person (individual/company) interested in buying these leads contact me
leads....@gmail.com with your Name, Contact number and your quote for the
entire set of leads or a particular skill set.* Please send me your
information and your bid for the leads and I will get in touch with you.

I will give a *list of 500+ vendors free* to anybody who will buy the entire
consultant list.

Thank You.