Hi

*This is Prasanna with Makro Technologies,* Inc.

We have been in business for over 10 years and we are one of the Fast 500
National IT staffing and Solution firms in USA. Our clients include
country’s top-notch IT, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial,
Telecom,Government and other industries.

Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding our
clients' expectations are our primary objectives.

Thanks for your time and attention to this e-mail.  Please let me know if
you have any candidates available.

*Title :* System Administrator
*Location : *PA
*Duration:* 6 Months

-Support Oracle eBusiness (financials) and Oracle Retail application servers
consisting of over 80 IBM -AIX servers at the Commonwealth's
 outsourcer, the Data PowerHouse.
- Troubleshoot and resolve support issues
- Support weekly applications re-start and scheduled maintenance
- Automate (script) weekly applications re-starts and scheduled maintenance
- Develop file, directory, process, etc... management scripts to improve the
operations of the Oracle
   applications
- Monitor the health of the servers and respond to alerts
- Participate in capacity planning
- Recommend server configuration changes and strategies to minimize downtime
and improve
   performance
- Design, develop and manage backup and recovery policies and procedures
- Manage and monitor disk space
- Manage and monitor the disaster recovery environments
- Apply/migrate changes to development, test and production environments as
needed
- Participate in change control meetings
- Maintain the patch inventory and patch logs
- Participate in problem resolution arising from functional testing
activities.
- Assist in the cloning of applications and databases between production and
test.
- Prepare application and OS Change Requests for the outsourcer.

*Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience*
AIX System Administration Required 5 Years
Shell scripting Required 3 Years
Perl scripting Required 1 Years
Oracle eBusiness Support Nice to have 0
Oracle Retail Support Nice to have 0
UC4 Appworx Administration Nice to have 0

*Thanks
Prasanna
Sr Talent Acquisation*
Tel: 973-481-0100  Ext: 3039
Fax: 973 883 1488
prasanna.nid...@makrotech.com
*For current openings please visit
*http://jobs.makrotech.com/searchjobs.aspx
*
Candidate HelpDesk: 973-679-5005*
**
*Makro Technologies Inc.*
www.makrotech.com
Corporate Headquarters: New Jersey
One Washington Park, Suite 1502, Newark, NJ 07102
*Other Offices:* Pennsylvania, Illinois, California

** Makro is a 3-time INC 5000 company for 2007/2008/2009
** Makro is a 3-time FAST 50 firm in NJ for 2005/2006/2007 (by Deloitte)
** Makro is a 3-time FAST 500 firm in USA for 2005/2006/2007 (by
Deloitte)
.

*Disclaimer:*
*A way to be removed from future mailings:* To remove yourself, type "*
Remove*" in the "subject" line and reply to this email.