*Hello** **Friends*,

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having the all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resumes and best
rate ASAP..... *

           !!!!!! Please respond to vend...@catstaffing-us.com !!!!!!

*Title: Sr. SAP BW Developer*

*Location : Detroit, MI *

*Duration : 3-6Months Contract.*

*
*

*Skills Required:*

*
*

*Candidate should be a senior BW developer with experience in extracting and

*
*

*ECC, SRM, and non SAP systems.*

*Candidate should be able to design complex BW solutions and recommend best
practices for *

*
*

*maximum BW performance.*

*Experience in Business Objects, Crystal, Webi, and Excelsius .*

*Licenses BW Developer.*

*Business Objects.*

*CRYSTAL.*

*SRM.*

*SAP BW (Business Warehouse).*

*ECC.*

*BW Solutions.*

*Webi.*

*Excelsius.*

*Extracting and Loading Data from Non SAP Systems.*

*Extracting and Loading Data from SAP Systems.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Vendict Johnson,*

*CAT Technology Inc,*

*Voice : 201-257-5081 Ext 296,*