Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please go through the below requirement & if you feel comfortable forward
your updated resume so that I can get back to you.

Please send me your resumes at
*r...@corpemail.generalconsulting.us*<r...@corpemail.generalconsulting.us>or
call me at
*610-621-1705*for further details.

* Location : *Des Moines IA

*Duration*: 3 Months

**

Experience with designing High Availability Cluster.   Design and Validate
configuration.   DBA experience would be positive. Good written and oral
communication skills are required.

mySQL with Linux OS
my SQL with Windows optional
SQL or DB2 experience optional
Progamming language experience - Identify

Short term engagement.  Three to four weeks total.  Five to ten days prior
to implementation to review and analyze design and configuration.  Five to
ten days following installation.  Tuning, validate configuration effective,
stable and secure.  Recommend any modifications.

* *

*Regards, *
*Raja*

*GENERAL CONSULTING SERVICES,*
Office: 610-621-1705 | Fax: 610-482-9315
r...@corpemail.generalconsulting.us
*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific *