Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Warm Greetings from Javaji System Solutions Inc, VA . ku...@javaji.com

We have an opening with my client who is looking for *Performance Tester
With LoadRunner Experience at Cupertino, CA.…*
*
*
*Position: Performance Tester With LoadRunner Experience*
*Duration: 3 Months*
*Location: Cupertino, CA...*
*
*
*Job Description/Skills Required:*
*Skills: *
• Should have 5 to 7 years experience in Performance Testing using HP
LoadRunner preferably
• Proficient and hands-on in HP LoadRunner
• Should have insurance domain exp
• Should have experience in Rational Performance Tester
• Ability to plan and manage Performance Testing.
• Indepth knowledge and experience in Performance Testing Methodologies and
Best Practices
• Ability to design and develop Performance Test Scripts and Scenarios
• Ability to provide guidance in building Performance Test Environments.
• Ability to execute Scenarios and Monitor various web/app/db servers
• Ability to analyze and identify performance bottlenecks and make
recommendations
• Responsible for Performance Testing Delivery
• Ability to independently deliver the projects
• Strong problem analysis & resolution skills
• Knowledge in Sitescope, diagnostics, BAC etc are desirable
• Knowledge of S/W development processes and methodologies
• Familiarity to multiple technologies
• Good client interaction skills
• Strong commitment to meet customer needs

*Please submit your consultants who is a 100 % matching with the requirement
with rates, contact info, earliest availability and current location. I am
having an exclusive requirement from my Client. Please note that we Need
consultants who can start immediately. . . All Skill Sets are mandatory
Please send 100% match only.*

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar
Javaji System Solutions Inc.,