Hi,

I have an immediate requirement opening for a *Mainframe Systems Analyst
position in Bloomington, IL. This is a 1 year contract position*. I would
appreciate if you could send your updated word format resume along with best
contact details ASAP.

*Here are the requirement details:*

*Title                       :  Mainframe Systems Analyst *

*Location               : Bloomington, IL*

*Duration              : 1 year*

Skills needed include COBOL, JCL, and SAS

* Qualification*

*Minimum Years Required*

IBM Mainframe

3 years

DB2

3 years

JCL

3 years

*Other Required Qualifications/Experience:**  *

*Qualification*

*Minimum Years Required*

Cobol

3  years