Hello Friends,
Hope you doing well..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*Position: .Net Developer
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Duration:  12+ month project
Rate: $37/hr*

*Role:*
The contractor will be responsible for coding, documenting and testing of
the various components of the IR module. All code will be written in ASP.NET.
All code will be properly documented using XML documentation standards.  All
data will be housed in DHEC’s DB2 enterprise database. The position will
require extensive liaison with the Information Technology staff within the
agency and the IR data analyst. The candidate must have a minimum of six (6)
months experience in working with large IBM DB2 v9.x relational databases.
The candidate must have a minimum of seven (7) years direct experience with
developing ASP.NET applications.  Preference will be given to candidates who
have prior experience with the CARES application software.

*Required Skills:*
6 yrs of ASP.net
6 yrs of C#
5 yrs of Visual Studio 2005