Hi Friends,

I have 2 positions of My SQL DBA client in Chicago area. One is Senior and
One is Junior.

*v     **No of Positions-2 (One senior and one junior)***

*v      **Position Title- My SQl DBA *

*v      **Location - *Chicago, IL**

*v      **Duration – 12-24 months *

*v      **Tentative Start Date - Immediate*

*v      **Job Description (detailed)*

* *

*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:*

·         Backup data systems daily, including off-site synchronization

·         Maintain system security and categorize security roles
Work<http://www.chicagorecruiter.com/job_display.php?alpha=2613438&searchstring=&category_alpha=25>with
developers to provide enhancements and/or additional services to
supported applications and systems

·         Apply and test application and operating system release patches

·         Recommend hardware and software purchases

·         Responsible for putting new users onto network, doing
*backups<http://www.chicagorecruiter.com/job_display.php?alpha=2613438&searchstring=&category_alpha=25>
* / restores and changing tapes

·         Familiarity with Open Source and Open Source community a plus

·         Applications experience with school-based information systems a
plus

*Skills:* Experience with Linux/Unix/MySql Server

1.

                Minimum of five years experience with strong database
skills for JUNIOR DBA

2.

Minimum of 7-10 years experience with strong database skills  for SENIOR DBA

EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree in related field or comparable experience, DBA
and Microsoft certifications a plus.

*v     **Additional Info- Good communication skills***

*Resumes with the following information will be given preference.*

* *

*Full Name:*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Availability:*

*Work Authorization in US:*

*Contact Number:*

*Email:*

*Rate on C2C:*

* *

*Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.*

*Reply - pa...@everestcom <pa...@everestcom.com>.com*