*Hi  Friends, *
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.
****
Job Title : Performance Tester.
Location  : Cincinnati, OH.
Duration  : 6+ Months.
.*
REQUIRED SKILLS:*
At least 5 years hands on IT development or testing experience.
At least two years hands on current LoadRunner scripting, testing and
analysis experience with emphasis on J2EE applications.
At least two years hands on current WebSphere application deployment and
performance tuning experience.
Familiarity with Excel VBA to efficiently analyze test results.
Familiarity with Wily Introscope to analyze and troubleshoot system
performance.
Working knowledge of UNIX operating system, UNIX commands and UNIX tools
such as vmstat, ps and shell scripting.
Working knowledge of Tibco middleware.
BS Computer Science degree or equivalent
Self-motivated and self-directed
Excellent writing and communication skills
Superior interpersonal skills, and must be able to work successfully in
cross-disciplinary teams.
Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, on multiple
concurrent assignments.
Understanding of capacity planning and performance tuning concepts in a J2EE
application environment.
Passion for tuning enterprise applications for reliability, availability and
performance.

*Thank you for your time and consideration,*

Thanks & Regards
Kavi Johnson |IT Technical Recruiter
Off: 201.257.5081 ext 289| Fax :201 727 9296
k...@catstaffing-us.com | www.catamerica.com
<kavi.catt...@gmail.com>