Hi

We are looking for Hyperion Infrastructure Technical Architect for one of my
Client

Send me Resumes to *rak...@sageitinc.com*

*Title*: Hyperion Infrastructure Technical Architect

Location:  Collegeville, PA.

*Duration:  *6  plus months

*Start Date*: Immediate

*RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIRED SKILLS:*

-Hyperion Essbase is being used for providing consolidated Financial
statements for business units and for financial planning and reporting for a
pharmaceutical company.

-It is one of the components within more complex HFM/Planning/Essbase mixed
technology (Oracle/Unix/Windows) platform.

-Responsible for providing infrastructure analysis and design services to
existing and potential clients.

-Analyze and understand clients needs and expectations, as well as
alternative architectures and trends.

-Conduct critical analysis of technology and associated operational
processes, with a view to recommending designs & strategies that will
improve service, lower costs, and prevent unforeseen operational issues.

-Recommend, define and implement technical architectures and solutions for
clients and anticipate solution scalability.

-Articulate key aspects of architecture and design (e.g., scalability,
availability, manageability, robustness, appropriate incorporation of new
technology).

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh.Puvvada

*Sage IT, Inc.
*Ph: 972-996-0650 X 326

Direct: 214-372-7015/248-823-8747

Fax: 214-619-2034,

URL*: *rak...@sageitinc.com  | www.sageitinc.com

Alt ID :recruiterra...@gmail.com|

Follow our jobs on twitter! *[image:
Twitter-Iconxsm]*<http://www.twitter.com/sageit>

*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honoured
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused