*Hi,*

* *

*We have an urgent opening for **Informatica Administrator(Subject matter
expert)*

* *

*Location – Raleigh, NC*

* *

*Duration – 6 months*

* *

* *

*Job Description*

* *

Technical & Testing Requirements:

Ø  Set up & configure enterprise Informatica Implementation with Power
Center 8.X (8.6 and further preferable) on Linux / Solaris Maintain security
through effective management of users/groups and OS Profiles

Ø  Handle Issues with Power Center Enterprise HA & Grid (v8x).

Ø  Monitoring the environments and suggesting improvements for stability &
performance tuning.

Ø  Implementation of Hot fixes / EBFs / Upgrades etc Implementation of
maintenance activities like Power downs / Reboots etc in live and other
environments Understand the need for BCP, have knowledge of DR requirements
and perform DR tests Provide technical expertise and leadership to resolve
complex Informatica infrastructure issues Handling Incident and Change
Management requests through Remedy tool Coordinate with internal clients /
storage /Unix / DBA / NOC teams to resolve issues Liaise with Informatica
Corp for Product issues

* *

*If interested please send me your resume, and also answer to the questions
below*

* *

Ø  Full Name :

Ø  Present Location :

Ø  Contact No :

Ø  Email Id :

Ø  Total IT Exp :

Ø  Relevant Exp  :

Ø  DOB(DD/MM/YYYY) :

Ø  Educational Qualification :

Ø  Year of Completion :

Ø  Visa Status :

Ø  Yrs of Exp in USA :

Ø  Available time for Interview :

Ø  Availability to join :

Ø  Willing to relocate :

Ø  do u have any prior Client Appreciation in the last project:

Ø  Do  u have any other offers/expecting client call feedback ? :

Ø  Actual H1B Employer Details with email id and contact number :

Ø  References of direct supervisor* :*

* *

*Thanks and Regards*

*Kumar*