*Hi,*

*

*Please let me know if you have any suitable profile for below requirement.*

*
*

*Telephonic interview tomorrow.*

*
*

*Technical writer*

Location : Stamford CT

Duration : 6 months

Rate: OPEN

Technical Writer contract position for *Capital  Markets* project work.

5 years experience with technical writing preferred.

Good understanding of Capital Markets and/or Merchant Banking

UML 2.0, Workflow, Flowcharting skills required.

Experience in software projects, familiarity with IT terms, and technology
background is required.

Excellent communication skills are required.

Very important for candidate to have the ability to interview someone and
then accurately portray information so that it may easily be relayed to
another.
Writer would also be required to document test cases, use cases and results.

There will be a need to distill the net results of complex test plans.
Pictures are worth a thousand words, so we are very interested in their
ability to graphically represent project requirements on a visual level.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Chirag Kothari
Phone: 732 465 9100, 732 930 3202 (c)