*Hello,*

*

*We have a requirement in the greater Boston area that is upgrading from 4.6C
-> ECC 6.0.  They have already hired 4 (FOUR) of our developers.Send resume
to chalapa...@micro2mega.com Only*

*
*

*I am looking for SAP ABAP developers who can fit the following skill mix:*

* 8+ years of ABAP experience*

   - *Extensive migration experience – LSMW, BDC*
   - *Must have ECC 6.0 upgrade experience -  it MUST be on the resume*
   - *Excellent communication skills*

* The project is 6 months, and is a 5-day workweek.**We are targeting a
start date of either 2/14 or 2/21.*

*
*

*Rates must be all-inclusive and depend on the skill level (DOE).  If you
have applied before but did not hear from us, please let us know!*

*
*

Below is the list of details needed to be submitted:

*Full Name:
Phone:
Rate:
Email: