Hello All,

Please find the requirment and let me know if you have any consultant with
yo

send resume to *chalapa...@micro2mega.com only*

1.       SAP FICO with some TAXES Experiences – any visa including OPT/CPT
rate : $45/hr on C2C  .

2.       SAP ABAP – APO – Richmond – VA 1 yr project – Rate is open

We need *2 SAP ABAP-APO* as its really very urgent ……..

Location : Richmond – VA

Duration 8-12+ month

Immediate Start

RaThis one is hot and urgent !!!  Can you help in finding someone who might
be available quickly for this  spot in Richmond, VA?

We are looking for 2 resources with strong ABAP-APO accompanied by Live
Cache and Heuristics to join the team.  The ideal resource will be a strong
APO consultant with strong technical skills.  If they are senior/architect
level – that will work too. We will take Contract – ideally, someone who can
start in February 2011.  I have 2 spots open… mid level and a senior level.

3.  SAP HR Tester – OR  10 months project – Max rate : $45/hr on C2C

*Title : SAP HR Testing Consultant*

*Location:  Wilsonville, OR*

*Duration:*  11 months

*Desired start date:*  ASAP

*Must Have Skills:  *

·         Testing SAP HR projects (OM / PA, ESS / MSS,  Time Management,
Benefits, Payroll etc.,)

·         Have used Testing Tools for Testing e.g., HP Quality Center

* *

*Desired Skills: *

·         HPQ / SAP TAO : Test Automation Development

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:    *

Should be able work independently  with business and IT users to

·         Understand Business Process and define Test Cases

·         Create Test Scripts

·         Testing using Test script

·         Testing Progress reporting

·         Coordinate for issue resolution

·         Provide guidance on testing best practices

·         Team player, proactive and should be  Should be able work
independently

·         Experience on-site / offshore coordination

*Kindly provide the following details for quick process:*

·         Full Name:

·         Contact:

·         Email:

·         Current Location ( City & State ):

·         Visa Status:

·         Availability:

·         SSN # (Last 4-digits):

·         Best Hourly Rate: