Hi,

 Hope you are doing good.

I have a uregnt requirement for a Sr.Oracle DBA's at Herndon,VA for a
Financial Institution.

Please let me know if you are interested in this position.

Here is the job description for yourreference purpose

Title     : Oracle DBA with OEM

Location :  Herndon VA

Duration :  6+ months

*The Senior Database Administrator will require providing all Database
Administration functions including install, design, development and
implementation of database to gain high performance and high reliability
databases. The candidate will be in ON-CALL rotation with other team members
to provide 24 X 7 Database Support*. The candidate will be supporting
critical databases in all (Prod/UAT/Test/Devl) environment databases and
require analyzing and providing solutions/suggestions when there are issues.
Candidate may also *participate* *in Database upgrade process and in
modeling initiatives (logical & Physical), data analysis and management of
data models/data dictionary. Knowledge of S-OX procedures and
implementations is required to comply the corporate standards.
*
Qualifications

- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related specialty with
equivalent experience
- Experience with Oracle 10g/11g on Solaris/Linux servers
- 5- 8 years in SQL tuning and PL/SQL scripting
- 3+ years experience as Database Design/Physical & Logical Modeling
- 3+ years experience with various partitioning of tables
- 5+ years experience as an Oracle production and development DBA skills on
UNIX in 24X7 environments
- Experience in performance tuning and troubleshooting - drill down approach
with O/S, database and application
- 5+ years in UNIX shell/Perl scripting
- 3+ years experience with OEM (Oracle Enterprise Manager)

Looking forward to hear it from you.

If you have any queries/questions feel free to contact me at 301-560-0555 or
mail to ri...@quantumvision.com

Regards
Ricky