Please send resume to pr...@tcsin.com;

HI

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*Mid Level People soft Developer*

Location: Wayne, NJ

Duration: 7 +months

Max rate: $50/hr on C2C (All Incl)

* *

*Required Skills:*

Strong planning, analysis, decision making, problem solving and application
development skills with 8+ years of experience.

Open systems experience: Oracle, SQL Developer, Linux/Unix Shell Scripting,
SFTP, secure transmission methods.PeopleSoft experience required:
PeopleTools 8.49+, App Designer, data mover,integration broker, application
messaging, workflow, SQR, HCM application.

Management Skills: Strong oral/written communication skills (fluent verbal
English skills are required).

Knowledge of the application development lifecycle. Ability to interact with
Functional and IT Team members.

SQL Programming

TCP/IP

XML

Web Development Technologies

Structured Systems Analysis

Client Server Architecture

UNIX Fundamentals

Linux Application Development

UNIX Shell

Peoplesoft

Oracle

Microsoft Office

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455

pr...@tcsin.com ||www.tcsin.com

Disclaimer:

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused