Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please go through the below requirement & if you feel comfortable forward
your updated resume so that I can get back to you.

Please send me your resumes at
*r...@corpemail.generalconsulting.us*<r...@corpemail.generalconsulting.us>or
call me at
*610-621-1705*for further details.

*Location:  *Exeter, PA
*Duration: * 6+ months
**

ORACLE R12 PROJECT MANAGER

Looking for a Oracle Project Manager for their 12i upgrade - This individual
will be responsible for the Project Planning, Post Implementation Planning
for the upgrade, Project Charter creation, Budget forecasting and of course
Managing the Oracle upgrades.

This person must have SOLID communication skills (US Citizen is highly
preferred), this resource will be the sole person running this Oracle 12i
upgrade so it is important that they have experience running Oracle upgrade
projects solely on their own (such as 12i, 11i or 10g).  This is not a hands
on technical position - will not be doing the actual work, just running the
projects.*

*

*
*

*Regards, *
*Raja*

*GENERAL CONSULTING SERVICES,*
Office: 610-621-1705 | Fax: 610-482-9315
r...@corpemail.generalconsulting.us

*I sent this email through Google/Yahoo Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your id from that specific
group.*