Hi,
Hope you are doing great...!!

This is Matt Jones from Panzer Solutions LLC, I was wondering as to your
current availability for below position. Please go through the requirement
and let me know your interest regarding below position. I would appreciate
if you would send me a word version of your most updated resume and number
to reach you by during the day. .

*Job Title: SQL Developer/DBA. (face-2-face required)
Location: Dallas, TX. (Need local)
Duration: 6 months contract
*
*Best Rate: $45/hr on C2C (max)
*
*Requirement:*
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering
or equivalent.
A minimum of 7 years of experience as a database developer or database
administrator.
A minimum of 7 years of MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 experience.
OLTP (online transaction processing experience.
Experience as a programmer using Java, C#, .Net framework or C++ experience
is a plus.
Ability to interact with application, reporting, and database developers at
a code level.
Ability to interact with project managers, business analysts, enterprise
architects, and business stake-holders.
Certifications such as MCDBA, MCSE, MCSA, MCAD, MCSD or Oracle would be a
plus.

Best Regards,  *Matt Jones*
Technical Recruiter

*Panzer Solutions*