Hi,

I have an immediate requirement opening for an *Oracle Apps Developer
position in Spokane, WA for 6+ month’s contract position*. I would
appreciate if you could send your updated word format resume along with best
contact details ASAP.

Here is the requirement Details:

*Position               : Oracle Apps Developer*

*Duration             : 6+ months*

*Location              : Spokane, WA*

*Required Skills:*

   - Oracle 12.1
   - Oracle Reports - Develop
   - Oracle Interfaces - Develop
   - Oracle Conversions - Develop
   - Oracle Enhancements/Extensions - Develop
   - Testing - Unit, System, and UAT
   - Oracle Production Support -- Overall
   - Oracle Production Support -- Business processes/workflows
   - Fit/Gap Analysis on requested enhancements

Thanks/Regards,

*SAMEER*,
[image: XpertTech]**

400 W Cummings Park,

Suite # 2850

Woburn, MA-01801

Email:*sam...@xperttech.com*

Ph# 781-399-4354 | Fax # 781 207 0709 | www.xperttech.com

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sameer-maharana/9/1b/b5a>

* *

*IMPORTANT NOTE*: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in future, please reply with ""Remove"" in the subject
line and the email-id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP.

P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?