Hi
*
This is Prasanna with Makro Technologies,* Inc.

We have been in business for over 10 years and we are one of the Fast 500
National IT staffing and Solution firms in USA. Our clients include
country’s top-notch IT, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial,
Telecom,Government and other industries.

Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding our
clients' expectations are our primary objectives.

Thanks for your time and attention to this e-mail.  Please let me know if
you have any candidates available.

*Title :* Mainframe Developer ( COBOL, TSO, VSAM )
*Location :* New York
*Duration : *Long Term
**
*The Primary Responsibilities include:*
       Work in a technical capacity while having a good understanding of
business processes
       Collaborate with other teams to provide analysis, design, development
and testing
       guidance and support.
       Update documentation as required.
       Develop application/code including both enhancements and application
code fixes.
       Perform Production support which may require researching programs,
doing data
       analysis, creating data fixes, reviewing logs, and other activities
necessary to resolve
       the issue.
       Experience working with business analysts and working from business
requirements and
       functional specifications

*Required Qualifications:*
       5+years experience programming COBOL in an IBM mainframe environment
       3+ years designing and developing complex COBOL applications
       Experience working on an enterprise wide project a must
       5+  years experience programming with IMS databases
       5+ years experience with VSAM databases
       5+ years experience with TSO, JCL, and IBM utilities.
       Overall strong knowledge of mainframe environment and application
development tools.
       Excellent understanding of a systems development lifecycle
methodology

*Preferred Qualifications (but not required):*
       Experience working  on a payroll system
       Experience programming  to access  DB2 databases
       Experience working with Peoplesoft 8. x and 9.x HRMS.
       Experience working with Peoplesoft Interfaces into legacy and 3rsd
part systems.
       Experience working with in a government or civil service environment.
       Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal,
and organizational
       skills are required
       Experience working within a matrix environment.

*******Thanks
Prasanna
Sr Talent Acquisation*
Tel: 973-481-0100  Ext: 3039