*Hi,*

* *

*Position 1: Siebel UCM Consultants*

Duration - 6 Months

Rate /hr

Remote Work

Currently I don't have a job description beyond; our client is looking
for *Siebel
UCM Consultants* to join their technical team at *MN* office. They will be
supporting them to solve critical problem.

*Position 2: Siebel CRM Architect*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Location: Wisconsin, WI*

*Rate: $/hr*

* *

 Very important: Siebel CRM Architect with eCommunications and heavy Order
Capture experience.  This person must be strong hands on technical person
with excellent communication skills.  Rate is open. This is in WI and will
start immediately through at least September.

*Position 3 : Siebel integration lead *

*Duration: 1 yrs + Months *

*Location: upstate NY.  *

This would be a year+ project, Strong EAI, Web Services and EIM (data
migration, mappings, etc.

* *

*Thanks/Regards,*

*Nagesh Gona*

*400 W Cummings Park || Suite#2850 || Woburn, MA-01801 *

*Email:** **nag...@xperttech.com* <nag...@xperttech.com>* || Phone:
781-898-2018 *

*Fax: **781-207-0709 || **www.xperttech.com* <http://www.xperttech.com/>* **
*