**
*Hi Friend,
Hope you are doing well!

Please go through the below require and let me know if you have any
consultant available for the below position.

Job Title: Siebel Developer
Location: Mahopac, NY.
Duration: 9+ months
Starts Date: April 11, 2011.*
**
*Pay Rate:  $55-60/hr all inclusive on a C2C.*
**
*Job Description:*
*Ideally, I need a Siebel developer with strong hands on configuration and
coding for development of baseline releases. The resource will be expected
to review prepared requirements and design documentation, execute necessary
coding and configuration changes and unit test all work. must be able to
resolve defects discovered during business testing cycle with minimal rework
and have experience with  Siebel Workflow, Siebel EAI, Oracle SQL, UNIX and
Sybase SQL.

Best Regards,
Matt Jones  Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions -Norwalk, CT 06850 USA