*Health Care Domain* experience is required

New York City;

6-12 months

Best Rate

Local candidate only- NY, NJ, CT

*Face to face required*

*Responsibilities:*

As a Ruby on Rails web developer at NYC you will be responsible for
contributing to all aspects of building and maintaining the Client's
Technology Platform as we scale our business out ot meet product demand.
This will include:

* End-to-end web application development (database, business logic,
front-end) for new site features
* Backend system development
* Customer service tools
* Working directly with product manager to manage user stories
* Write clear, self-documenting code

*Job Requirements :*

You will need to be a self-starter with the ability to display initiative
and work without much direction. At minimum, you are expected to have at
least a few years of professional experience with the following technologies
and software:

* 1 to 3 years of Ruby on Rails experience
* MySQL and data modeling
* 3+ years Object-Oriented Programming experience
* Strong Javascript skills, preferably jQuery
* Behavior/Test Driven Development
* Computer Science degree or relevant experience
* .NET experience a plus!
* Ability to work in an agile environment

Additionally, your code will be deployed in a high-volume e-commerce
production environment. Therefore, performance tuning and testing will be
critical to success.
--

*Click here for more open requirements of** X**Duce
Corporation*<http://latestrequirements.blogspot.com/>

*
*

**