Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Lucas from V Soft. We are a staffing firm that deals with contract
and full time placement. I am looking for a *CISCO Engineer*** @ *College
ville, PA. *Please send me your updated resume in WORD format along with
expected hourly rate & availability. If you are not available for any
positions, but you know someone who would be a best fit for this job, please
don't hesitate to pass this mail on to them. *We also pay a $500 Referral
BONUS fee for your referrals when the consultant stay in the role for at
least 3 months.*

Job Title*: CISCO Engineer*

Location*: College ville, PA *

Duration*: 1 year*

* *

*Job Description :-*
The candidate must have expert level LAN and routing knowledge especially
with EIGRP, BGP, and some OSPF.  IOS and catIOS knowledge plus some Wireless
experience is important.  Certifications are not important, but they must be
at the CCNP level.

* *

*Job Responsibilities :-*
The candidate will provide daily operations support and maintenance for
network systems (including wireless). Proactively monitors networks to
provide stable, dependable network services across multiple platforms.
Configures and troubleshoots computer networks. Maintains Cisco
LAN/WAN/wireless operations by working with network facility and
hardware/software vendors to ensure timely problem resolution. Maintains and
utilizes network management applications to identify network faults, to
ensure the provision of data or other telecommunications access to
customers, and the movement of information from one location to the other

--
Thanks & Regards,
Lucas