*Dear Associate**,
Hope you are doing great,*
**
*This is Eric from Panzer Solutions,LLC, If you feel comfortable with below
position please reply me with the best number to reach and i appreciate if
you could send me  a copy of most updated word formatted resume.

Job Title : Filenet Developer.
Location : Columbus, OH.
Duration : 4+ months contract.

Rate : 50/hr on C2C*
**
*Job Description:
Filenet
filenet consultant with installer experience.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman  | Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Norwalk CT 06850 USA
Direct: 203 971 8471
Email: **e...@panzersolutions.com* <e...@panzersolutions.com>*

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in future, please reply with ""Remove"" in the subject
line and the email-id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP.*