*Hi,*

* *

*We have an urgent opening for Unix Support consultant* **

* *

*Location : Denver, CO*

*Duration : 6+ months*

* *

*Job Description*

·         Solaris, Linux server Installations, trouble shooting and
migrations.

·         *Expertise on VERITAS   Volume  Manager and expertise on VERITAS
Cluster Server.*

·         *Should be good in Solaris and Linux.*

·         *Should be good in storage admin(Activities) , scripting.*

·         Perform advanced trouble shooting of UNIX / Linux failures – L3
level support.

·         Handle escalations from L1 & L2 incident Management team.

·         Coordination on Problem analysis and providing RCA.

·         Plan, execute and report Availability, Performance & Capacity
management of UNIX servers.

·         Coordination with vendor / Service provider for problem
resolution.

·         Resolving UNIX / Linux Cluster incidents and problems.

·         Unix / Linux Patch management.

·         4 - 7 yrs in Solaris / Red Hat Linux Server Administration.

·         Expertise on Solaris / Linux L2, L3 support and troubleshooting.

·         Expertise on VERITAS Volume Manager.

·         Expertise on VERITAS Cluster Server.

·         Knowledge on LVM.

*If interested please send me the word format resume at your earliest
convenience and also please answer to the questions below:*

        · Candidate Contact Number

        · Candidate Visa Status

        · Candidate Employer Details if HIB

        · Candidate Convenient time to take up the face to face discussion

        · Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion

        · Current Billing rate

        · Expected Billing rate

        · References of the direct Supervisor

*Thanks & Regards*

*Durga*

Javaji System Solutions
Inc.

(703)880-4214

*du...@javaji.com *

G talk: durga.javaji

Yahoo IM : durga.javaji

Skype ID: durga.javaji

*Javaji systems is a global provider of IT recruitment, software development
and IT services. We deliver a measurable delta in productivity,
profitability, and shareholder value to the world’s leading companies. Our
Methodology enables clients to lower the total cost of ownership and meet
their business objectives*.