Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Lucas from V Soft. We are a staffing firm that deals with contract
and full time placement. I am looking for a *Webfocus Software
Enginner *@ *Louisville,
KY. *Please send me your updated resume in WORD format along with expected
hourly rate & availability. If you are not available for any positions, but
you know someone who would be a best fit for this job, please don't hesitate
to pass this mail on to them. *We also pay a $500 Referral BONUS fee for
your referrals when the consultant stay in the role for at least 3 months.*

Please send your consultant updated resume along with contact details to*
lu...@vsoftconsulting.com*

Job Title: *Webfocus  Software engineer*

Location: *Louisville, KY
*Duration: *6 to 12 months*

* *

*GENERAL SUMMARY:*

The Software Engineer works to implement effective solutions to complex
business requirements through system analysis, specifications, coding,
testing, debugging, documenting, and the installation/modification of
existing systems.

Skills that is required for this position – *Webfocus , DB2, JavaScript,
iway*

H – Webfocus (Expert Level)
M- iway (Medium Competency)

L- DB2 (Basic Familiarity)
M-Java Script (Medium Competency)

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:

* *

*1.    **Analysis, Design and Development  *

a.    Demonstrates design competency

b.    Understands an application portfolio of low to medium complexity

c.    Identifies and documents business requirements

d.    Develops programming code from detailed specifications

e.    Executes change requests

f.     Able to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously

*2.    **Quality Control *

a.    Understands the need for and benefits of quality assurance processes

b.    Establishes adequate test environments

c.    Creates detailed test plans

d.    Develops and executes comprehensive unit test plans

e.    Creates and maintains adequate test data suites

f.     Writes and maintains technical and user documentation for custom
programs and systems

*3.    **Project Management  *

a.    Participates in project-planning sessions to analyze development
requirements and to provide design recommendations for complex systems

b.    Understands and incorporates project methodology

c.    Facilitates and serves as technical coordinator for projects of medium
scope

*4.    **Leadership & Financial Accountability*

a.    Ensures that project budgets are adhered to and deadlines met

b.    Serves as mentor to more junior software engineers

c.    Bachelor Degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience.
Minimum 5 years experience in the information systems industry.  Excellent
organizational skills

--
Thanks & Regards,
Lucas