*Hi There,*

We have One Layer between Client and us and if you are Interested to work
with us then Please submit Resumes to sur...@addonusa.com    Also
please mention
the Position for which you are submitting.

* *

*1st Position:*

Position: Senior Functional Oracle EBS Financials consultants with R12
upgrade experience

Location: Washington, DC

Duration: Minimum 6+ months but if resource is good they will go much longer

Rate:Market + expenses

This Project is a full Oracle Financials upgrade from Oracle 11.5.10.2 to
Oracle R12.  We need a lead level Functional Oracle Financials consultant
with R12 upgrade/implementation experience.  This resource will be working
with all levels at the client from CFO to the daily user.

*2nd Position:*

Position: Senior functional Oracle EBS Project Accounting consultant with
Project Costing, Billing, and Manufacturing

Location: Southern, VT

Duration: 8+ Months

Rate: Market + Expenses

This is a new full life cycle implementation of Oracle R12  so the resource
needs experience implementing Oracle Project Accounting including:

Project Costing and Billing.

Also preferred is experience with Project Manufacturing.