Dear Partners,

*
WE are a Group of **Over 11,000 **members NOW!!!!!..***

and its one of the largest groups in this US Staffing supporting the
requirements for various clients..

Thank you one and all for sending good qualified resumes to us.. and we take
care of responding back to you with each and every resume you submit..

In case if you have not received any response for your submissions you may
either call or E-mail the concerned recruiter dealing with the position..

we also want more sales people to get benefited by this group.. So please
spread this info among your colleagues and let others/your friends working
in other companies also get some good closure who are desperately looking
for..

Please pass on this info in your group and distribution list to help our
relations grow..

Good News for you all!!!!!

InvitationfromNo.1Group"Placement-Requirements"

Please register and circulate in yourlist !! Find the Link Below..

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHF6ZGQ5dTZZTXlTNzVvN1Z5RnRTTGc6MQ

Please register and circulate in your list!!

**Please send a Test Mail with *subject Line: “Add Request”* to
placementrequireme...@gmail.com to get added to this group**

THIS is a HOT group to get Requirements for your Bench Consultants and get
them placed

Team,

Placement-Requirements- {P-R}.

Email: placementrequireme...@gmail.com

**Helping Hands will never fail in return!!**