*Hi,*

* *

*Greetings of the day! *

* *

*This is Harshini from GALAV International Staffing Company.   *

* *

*We are looking for “Sr. QA Engineer**”. *

* *

*Location: Menlo Park, CA*

* *

*Duration: 1 Year  *

*                                                          *

*Pay*: *Negotiable (as per the resource experience and expertise.)*

*Job Description:*

* *

*Work as Sr QA Engineer at the client location, Intuit Health Group. *

*The candidate would be an automation expert with focus on white box testing
as well manual testing*

*Roles & Responsibilities: *

*- Coming up with QA tasks for the project*

*- Estimating the tasks*

*- Coming up with test scenarios*

*- Implementing and executing JUnit tests for certain components. Also
automating test data generation.*

*- Performing manual testing and manually generating data for same.*

*- Defect filing and verification*

* *

*Experience Required:*

* *

*5+ Years as an Automation QA expert with Java programming experience*

* *

*Essential Skills:*

*- Java*

*- JUnit*

*- SQL*

*- JAXB*

*- Maven Build tool*

*- Some experience working with XML data*

* *

* *

*Desired Skills:*

*- Familiarity with IntelliJ IDE*

*- Some familiarity with Linux OS (know-how of at least the basic commands)*

*Please send me your updated resume along with the below details duly filled
in.*

*Full Name*

* *

*Contact No*

* *

*Alternative Contact No:*

* *

*Email id*

* *

*Current Location (City/State)*

* *

*Willing to relocate (yes/no)*

* *

*Can you go for Face to Face if required (Yes/No)*

* *

*Availability*

* *

*Expected Rate / hr*

* *

*Work Authorization (Citizen/GC/EAD/H1B)*

* *

*Employer Details (1099/C2C)*

*                *

*Employer Name:*