Dear Partner,

We have openings for couple of immediate requirements with our direct
clients. Please find the below requirements and send me suitable
resumes ASAP.

Please send resumes to sush...@anveta.com only

Requirement 1)

Title: SAP SD/VC Consultant
Location: Foxboro (Boston), MA
Duration:  6-12 Months
No. Of positions: 2
Rate: Open

Skills Required

Assist with the development of to-be infrastructure.  Make to order
process experience is preferred. Customization of Super BOM & Super
Task lists for Variant Models in complex multilevel explosion
required. Experienced in writing different types of Object
Dependencies for controlling the selection of variants for the
configurable material. Working knowledge in creating Variant functions
for checking & maintaining the consistency of values in the tables.
Integration of VC with SD/PP/MM for production, procurement, orders &
pricing.
Working knowledge on Change pointers concept for transporting VC
master data through ALE

Requirement 2)

Ttile: Java J2EE Consultant
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 6 to 12 months
No.Of positions: 4

Skills Required:

Need have strong experience with Websphere Portal, ASF, Spring,
Hibernate

Thanks & Regards
Susheel
Anveta, Inc.