*Hi,*

*We have an urgent opening for QA Professionals*

* Location: *

*Duration – 12+months*

*Job Description:-*

*Must have:*

*1.      **At least 3 years of  experience in Online Banking & Money
Movement Services ( Specifically Fiserv Products) *

*2.      *Experience with *Fiserv banking products ( NOT Fiserv insurance
related products)*

3.      Experience with Fiserv integration with customer information
systems, Siebel, Hogan  etc.

4.       Experience on one or more of the below.

§  *Online Banking*

§  *Online credit management*

§  *Balance Transfers*

§  *Online customer management*

§  *Money movement ( external and internal)*

§  *Account Aggregation*

§  *Transaction Management*

*5.      **Knowledge of BPM in Banking domain is desirable*

*6.      **Overall 6-8 years of experience in testing specifically in
Banking domain.*

7.      Quality Center experience is must.

8.      Ability distinguish between System Testing and System Integration
Testing in product customization perspective

9.      Soft skills like : Customer management, analytical skills, and
written/oral communication

*Nice to have:*
11.   Familiarity with Automation Tools
12.   Optimization techniques like DCS
13.   Familiarity with testing standards (ISTBQA etc)

*If interested please send me the word format resume at your earliest
convenience and also please answer to the questions below:*

·         Candidate Contact Number

·         Candidate Visa Status

·         Candidate Employer Details if HIB

·         Candidate Convenient time to take up the face to face discussion

·         Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion

·         Current Billing rate

·         Expected Billing rate

·         References of the direct Supervisor

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

Supriya

supr...@javaji.com

571-483-2829

*Yahoo IM:* *supriya.javaji*

*Javaji systems  is a global provider of IT recruitment, software
development and IT services. We deliver a measurable delta in productivity,
profitability, and shareholder value to the world’s leading companies. Our
Methodology enables clients to lower the total cost of ownership and meet
their business objectives*.