*Dear Associate,
Hope your doing well..!!!!*
**
*This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. Please go through requirement
and if you have any suitable consultant then send me their updated resume
and contact details*
**
*Send resume at **e...@panzersolutions.com* <e...@panzersolutions.com>
**
*Position:  .Net Developer
Location:  Coopersburg, PA(need local to NY, NJ, PA)
Duration:  6 Months contract*
**
*Rate: $45/hr*
**
*Required Skills/ Job Description:
*

*Knowledge Required:
Must have BS in Computer Science or in related field
Microsoft Technologies - C# .NET, Visual Basic 6, SQT Server, Access

Experience Required:
Must have 3 to 5 years experience in programming using Microsoft C# .NET and
VB6
Must have experience in relational database design and programming using SQL
Server 2000 or higher and Microsoft Access
Highly prefer experience in converting VB6 application to C# .NET *

*Principal Accountabilities:
Design and develop new features and functionalities to the Shade Quote Tool
software applications.
Provide maintenance and ongoing production support to the application users
and stakeholders by analyzing application issues, performing data
investigations or generating ad-hoc reports.
Effectively function in a fast paced environment and be able to manage
multiple projects, by prioritizing effectively and communicating status with
the team leader.
Fundamental knowledge of system change process and project life cycle.
Be able to translate functional requirements to technical specifications.
Communicate ideas verbally and in writing to project team.
Effectively and professionally interface with individuals at all levels.
Let me know if you have someone for one of the other positions and I will
send you the job description.  Thanks!*
**
*Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman | Technical Recruiter