*Hi, *

* *

*Does anyone have a .Net Developer that is on their bench that can pick up a
3-4 week project onsite in Colorado?*

We are doing database isolation and separation for a client and this SQL
2005 database has user interfaces using both .net apps and Microsoft Access.
Our team was all put together but our.net guy is having some delays due to
visa paperwork and by the time the paperwork comes through the deadline for
this project will be over. We are looking for someone that can be submitted
today, interview via phone tomorrow and possibly fly over the weekend to
start working on Monday?

Need an experience into ASP runner.

* *

* *

*Thanks/Regards,*

*Nagesh Gona*

*400 W Cummings Park || Suite#2850 || Woburn, MA-01801 *

*Email:** **nag...@xperttech.com* <nag...@xperttech.com>* || Phone:
781-898-2018 *

*Fax: **781-207-0709 || **www.xperttech.com* <http://www.xperttech.com/>* **
*