Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

My Name is Neil; I am with Sulaan Solutions Inc. We have the following
opportunity for you. Please review the detail job description and get back
to me ASAP.

*Sr SAP FICO Resource - Fallon, MO - 1+ Year*

*Requirement Details:*

Role will take on lead FICO position within managed services team with 3
direct reports. Responsibilities include directing work efforts, identifying
key areas within the client that can be improved and addressing end user
concerns.

*Qualifications*

A Senior FICO resource with good experience in A/P, A/R, Fixed Assets, AR ,
GL and the relation to Product Costing and COPA. Needs to be able to lead
team. Expect minimum 5 years experience with 2 as a team lead. Excellent
english skills and ability to relate to client are a must.

 Please forward me a detailed profile of yours along with the below details
filled in.

Name

Email

Phone