Hi,

Please respond with Hourly Rate, Availability, Visa Status and
detailed Resume ASAP only to a...@adroitswc.com for my below DIRECT CLIENT
requirement.

*Title: Business Objects Consultant*

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Hire type: 6-12 Months Contract

Start Date: Immediate

*Job description:**
*We are looking for a Onsite Tech Leads who have expertise in Business
Objects tool. Resource need to have 3-4 years of expertise in BO. Should be
able to handle independently any BO related issues. Should have worked on
performance related issues before. Job description also includes to support
the BO environment of the client. This may include attending the bridge
calls, driving the resolution and Root Cause Analysis. In addition to
support from Onsite, he/she will also need to coordinate with our Offshore
team for resolution of issues.

 *Thanks & Regards**
** **Anna**
 Technical Recruiter*

*  AdroIT Software & Consulting Inc.*

* **24, Emerson Plaza West, Emerson, NJ 07630*

* Call: 201 977 1233
** Fax: 201 608 6870
 Email: **a...@adroitswc.com <rba...@adroitswc.com>*