*Hello,*

I am currently searching for strong *JCAPS *Developer for a 2-3 months
project in Durham, NC. Let me know if you feel comfortable with this
position. If you feel comfortable respond me with your updated resume along
with the best time to reach and a rate expectation.

Please send resume with 2 professional references.

*Position: JCAPS Developer*

*Location: Durham, NC*

*Duration: 2-3 months*

*Job Description:*

JCAPS (See Beyond), EAI, BPEL. Must have excellent verbal communication
skills and the ability to communicate complex concepts to a broad-based
audience of technical and non-technical users. Should possess above average
problem-solving skills and be self-directed. Must be able to network within
the organization and seek out solutions. Ability to mentor others and
architectural acumen a plus.

*Desired Skills:*

Claims, HIPAA, Blue, general healthcare/insurance experience desired.

* *

* *

*Thanks/Regards,*

*Nagesh Gona*

*400 W Cummings Park || Suite#2850 || Woburn, MA-01801 *

*Email:** **nag...@xperttech.com* <nag...@xperttech.com>* || Phone:
781-898-2018 *

*Fax: **781-207-0709 || **www.xperttech.com* <http://www.xperttech.com/>* *