Hi Friends,
Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant updated resume ASAP. I appreciate your quick response.
  Please send me resume in my official id HYPERLINK  "mailto:HYPERLINK
"mailto:ra...@idctechnologies.com"; ra...@idctechnologies.com" HYPERLINK
"mailto:ra...@idctechnologies.com"; ra...@idctechnologies.com

Title;  UI Developer

Locations ;Portland, Oregon

Durations: 6+month

Relevant Experience (Yrs)       :       6+ years

Rate; $50/hr On C2C

Requirement ;
·       User interface design and development experience
·       User interface development based on Wireframe specification
·       Patterns , reusable FW experience
·       Ruby On rails experience
Javascript, HTML, CSS experience
·       5-7 years designing and developing user interfaces with one or more of
the following frameworks:
o       JSF
o       Google Web Toolkit
o       SmartClient
o       Ajax, Javascript
·       1-2 years of hands on experience with XML, XSD, XPath, HTML, CSS, and
XSLT.
Excellent debugging skills and the ability to optimize code for performance
tuning
·       Able to operate in a Scrum or Agile development environment.
·       Strong communication skills
 Logistics domain knowledge will be an added advantage

plz send me resume with contact details

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Rahul Srivastava