*Dear Professional,
Hope your doing great,
I have a good oportunity for you can you please see the below job
description, if your interested  please reply me back with your updated
resume.Please send me youre resume on b...@panzersolutions.com*

*Title:  JAVA Developers
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration:  6 months
Personal interview to hire MUST BE WILLING TO DO A FACE TO FACE *

*These resources will be responsible for reverse engineering on our client’s
MBS (Master Billing System.) There are currently multiple software stacks
and each has its own
database with billing, pricing, and other public records. The end goal is to
centralize the MBS and consolidate the existing software stacks to
streamline the company’s overall efficiency.
*

*Must Haves:
Java
J2EE