Hi,****

I have the following BW openings in order of priority and I need strong
candidates only with verifiable references. Success for closing these are
reks are:****

** **

90% matching resumes****

Relocation must****

Linkedin profiles****

Strong references (preferably with client names, all contact info)****

Availability****

** **

Rek 1:****

Sr SAP BW developer with excellent ABAP – Dec 2011 – possible extension –
Houston, TX****

** **

Rek 2:****

Sr SAP BW developer – 12 + months – Possible extension beyond 18 months –
Dallas TX****

** **

Rek 3:****

Sr SAP BOBJ Lead Consultant – 12 + months – Possible extension to 2 years –
IL – Rate + expenses****

** **

Rek 4:****

Sr SAP BW BO Consultant – 4 months – Phoenix, AZ.****

** **

Rek 5:****

Sr SAP BW Performance Tuning Consultant – 1 Month – Rate + expenses – LA, CA
****

** **
--
Please send your resume to n...@sulaan.com