Hi

We have this position currently open with our client in DE. Kindly send me
the suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP,.

*Role: Java Developer
Location: Newark, DE
Duration: 6+ months Contract
Prior Banking Industry experience preferred!!

*5+ years experience with Java.
3+ years experience working with Server Side Web Services using Apache Axis
2/Apache CXF/Jboss-Ws/Spring-WS
3+ years experience using Apace Spring Framework, Hibernate/Ibatis
3+ years experience working in both Unix and Windows environments.
Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale
distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment.
Test-infected attitude (strong desire to perform thorough and exhaustive
unit, integration and system testing).
* 2+ years of SQL programming experience (Sybase preferred)
Strong working knowledge of Sybase RDBMS or any other RDBMS

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru
pa...@advnj.com