Dear Associate,

Please let me know if you have any suitable profiles for the below
requirement’s  Please send me the matching resumes to
ram...@dbizinfotech.com

Title: *DB2 Developers (Not DBA’s Please)*

Location:  Silicon Valley, CA

Duration: 6 months

*The Client needs following resources for the DB2 Team.*

*Job Discription:*

·         A DB2 Developer who has extensive experience is hands-on
development using SQLPL the stored procedural language for DB2 on Linux,
Unix and Windows (LUW),

·         A DB2 Developer who has extensive applications development running
multiple threads to parallelize connections to database,
start/monitor/control these thread connections to database.

·         A DB2 Developer, who has some DBA experience, being able to figure
out bottlenecks, can tune DB etc.

·         A DB2 Developer who can work on DB2 on mainframe; a further plus
would be familiarity with ISAM & VSAM on the mainframe.

Thanks and Regards

*Ramesh George*

Executive - Recruitments

DbizInfotech Inc.,