HI,

Please let me know if you have any suitable profiles for the below
requirement’s  Please send me the matching resumes to
u...@dbizinfotech.com

Title: SAP CO /PS Expert

Location: Mountain View, CA

Duration: 6 + Months

Need specific experience of (RA with projects System based on POC and
completed contracts)

Need to be available immediate.

  Thanks and Regards

Uday Kiran

IT Recruiter

DBIZ Infotech Inc

1660 South Highway 100, SUITE 500

St Louis Park, MN - 55416

Tel: 609.606.2708 Fax: 866.403.5246

Email: u...@dbizinfotech.com

www.DbizInfotech.com
“NOTE: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted
to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this
in error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our
mailing list reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject heading and your
email address in the body.

Spread environmental awareness”.