Dear Partner,

This is Lucas from Soma Soft. We are a staffing firm that deals with
contract and full time placement. I am looking for a *Hyperion Essbase
Developer** @ **Mountain View, CA**. *Please send me your updated resume in
WORD format along with expected hourly rate & availability. If you are not
available for any positions, but you know someone who would be a best fit
for this job, please don't hesitate to pass on this mail  to them.

 *Please send your updated resume at lu...@somasoftsol.com*

Job Title: *Hyperion Essbase developer
*Location: *Mountain View, CA
*Duration: *1 year *

*Hyperion* Developer with a minimum of 8 years experience for a project that
has a projected duration of at least 1 year. The project is with a client
who has a global business presence.

*REQUIREMENTS *
Minimum of 8 years experience in *Hyperion*, *Oracle, Financial Reporting*

*Seeking an Hyperion Developer. *

·         The resource needs to have the basic concepts of *Hyperion
development* and *reporting*.

·         Must be able to communicate with client and users.

·         Must have some *Oracle* and *Informatica* experience as well.

·         Must have worked on a *reporting solution* to consolidate the data
from various sources

·         Must be able to architect the reporting cube and migrate data and
develop Financial Reports(FR) and Web analysis dashboards

·         Experience working with *ODI* is a definite plus

--
Thanks & Regards,
Lucas