Hi

We have these positions currently available with our client in CA. Kindly
send me the suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

*Location: Cupertino, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*** *

*Requirement 1: SAP MM/logistics Lead*

MM/Log - Strong MM logistics experience and good communication Skill****

- Expert on MM-Procurement****

- EDI integration with external 3PL partner for PO and Delivery Logistics
processes****

- Understanding of Integration between SAP FI,SD modules.****

- Expert on Logistics execution processes****

- Reverse Logistics experience****

- Independent handling.****

- Should have excellent communication, Leadership & Team building skills.***
*

- Extensive RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and forms)
experience.****

* *

*Requirement 2 : SAP MM Consultant*

•     Prior project experience of back-to-back Sales Order & Purchase Order
scenario****

      •     Global project experience and design involving multiple
regions/company codes****

      •     Understanding of Integration between SD-MM, MM-FI****

      •     Knowledge of source lists, purchasing info-records, and quota
arrangements (important)****

      •     Knowledge of idoc structure, idoc processing/reprocessing, and
idoc test tool****

      •     Workflow and sap business workplace processing****

      •     EDI integration experience with partners with messages 850, 855,
856, 810****

      •     Understanding how to add a new information element in a custom
table, idoc, and EDI****

      •     Knowledge of message type and partner profile setup, as related
to PO, Order Response, ASN and Invoice****

      •     Comfortable with user exits, custom function modules and ABAP
program****

      •     Comfortable with TVARs and custom tables****

      •     Understanding of development system landscape, and transport
migration process****

      •     Understanding of PO message determination, output types and
condition records****

      •     Needs excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly
describe SAP functionality to business users****

      •     Must have excellent written communication skills, and the
ability to document design options****

      •     Ability to write techno-functional specs for ABAP developers,***
*

      •     Needs to be detail oriented, proactive and act independently****

*Requirement 3:  MM/WM - Consultant*

1.     Hands on LE configuration with focus on shipping , delivery, picking
and packing processes****

2.     Organizational units and master data in the Warehouse Management****

3.     Batch management and quality management in the warehouse****

4.     Delivery processes (Outbound and Inbound)****

5.     Should have knowledge of integration with SD and MM/WM modules -****

6.     Experience working with EDI/idocs 940,846,861,856 is needed .

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru
*pa...@advnj.com*