Please sent profile to sam.ka...@sulaan.com 480 626 5759

*Position: WebSphere Developer/Administrator*

LOCATION: *WOODLAND HILLS, CA*

Duration:  *4 MONTHS*

RATE: *$55-60/HR All on C2C*

* *

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

* *

We are looking for a *WebSphere Portal Server 7 developer/administrator *

* *

*Who has experience in the configuration of a new implementation of
WebSphere Portal 7***

* *

This position will be to support our technology team in the rapid
development of highly scalable and robust web applications as we look
to *migrate
to WPS*

An ideal candidate would be experienced in implementing *ColdFusion portlets
on WPS*

* *

* *

*As a member of the technology team:*

* *

Develop proof of concepts such as Wiki’s, Blogs, and Ratings using the out
of the box features**

* *

Participate and document initial design in Portal Services**

* *

Map out and document integration capabilities Develop profile management

* *

Document standards are they are established in conjunction with the Lead**

* *

*Technical Competencies:*

* *

*1+ years experience WebSphere Portal Services 7 must*

* *

*3+ years experience WebSphere Portal Services*

* *

*5+ years Web Development with 2 years of SOA experience desired*

* *

*Must have at least 5 years of Web Development* with *2 years of JSF
experience in Portlets environment*

* *

Development of end–to–end architecture of component–based, *service oriented
web application framework using J2EE and WebSphere Portal Platform*

* *

Must have worked with *AJAX frameworks, Java script, and Style sheets*

* *

Strong Analytical skills**

* *

Great communication skills to effectively work in a virtual team environment
**

* *

* *

*Behavioral Competencies:*

* *

Dedicated to meeting and exceeding customer expectations**

Capable of managing time to meet goals**

Adaptability and Open to Change

Take responsibility for quality and completeness of their work**

* *

* *

*Project Focus and Responsibilities:*

* *

Develop proof of concept micro-apps using WPS built in features**

Assist in implementing proof of concept portlets developed using *ColdFusion
9*

On-board learning technology team in configuration, management and
optimization of WPS 7**

Using business requirements, develop a roadmap to implement various
applications**

Collaborate with Technology Lead in establishing and documenting standards
to be used for future development of portlets**

Full Name (First and Last):

Total Experience:

USA Experience:

Skills: